Environment-friendly R1234ze chillers with oil-free centrifugal compressors
The Lightstream Turbo chiller family has been designed with attention to every detail to maximize operational reliability. It is ideally suited to the requirements of mission-critical applications like data centers, telecom facilities and clean rooms, and in every area where reliability is a crucial factor.
Due to its excellent efficiency at part-load conditions, the Lighstream Turbo chiller is a brilliant economy solution for applications where the heat load is not constant or expected to increase.
Lightstream Turbo chillers feature several key advantages:
- Class A energy efficiency with EER up to 3.76
- Compact and lightweight two-staged centrifugal oil-free compressors with built-in variable frequency drive deliver high efficiency at full load and extraordinarily high efficiency at part-load conditions. Lightstream Turbo operates with low-GWP R1234ze refrigerant, which takes environmental leadership while achieving the best energy performance levels
- New intelligent fan system consisting of the profiled, sickle-shaped axial fans, multifunctional air guide vanes, and diffusers – provides maximum flexibility, lowest possible sound emission, and highest energy efficiency
- All-aluminium microchannel condensing coils allows a number of advantages to be achieved, including low airside pressure drops, higher heat transfer rate, and closer approach temperatures
- Flooded evaporators enable chiller to operate at the higher saturated evaporating temperature when compared to many other types of evaporators and allows a higher cooling capacity to be achieved with correspondingly higher efficiency
- Utilizing low ambient air temperatures with free cooling coil
Lightstream Turbo chillers lineup includes 20 models with 280-1350kW capacities and a vast array of options and accessories.
Kaltra is a world-known provider of cooling technologies and advanced cooling products for mission-critical applications, such as data centers, clean rooms, contaminant-free areas, processing plants, and other facilities where reliability and energy efficiency are key factors. Kaltra’s cooling equipment range includes precision cooling systems, air-cooled and water-cooled chillers, evaporative cooling solutions, dry coolers, and condensers.
For more information on Kaltra and its products call +49 911 715-32021
or visit www.kaltra.de